8 Week Pre-Summer Body Nutrition Plan
8 Week Before Summer Body
To start this program it begins in the kitchen. Now we won’t be counting calories in this program. I don’t want to complicate things. Instead you will be measuring your portions and sticking with the same small portions. For the meat and carb portion I recommend about a fist full, which is about a 200g of meat and a cup of whole grain pasta. I want you to be eating about every 3hours which will equal about 5-6 meals a day. I recommend buying plastic Tupperware so you can prepare most of your meals at the beginning of the week, because it can be time consuming. I also recommend all organic products if possible, but I know it can break the bank for some.
- Steak / Lean Ground Beef
- Egg Whites
- Protein Power
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Whole Grain Rice
- Oats/ Oatmeal
- Ezekiel Whole Grain Bread
- Olive Oil (Use to cook the meats)
- The Natural Fats from the Fish and Steak
- Bell peppers
- Salads (Lite Dressings!!, 1/2 table spoon or none at all!!)
- Any Vegetable you prefer. Try to choose Organic fresh vegetables over canned
- I recommend taking a multivitamin ,but only if it derived from whole foods. Stay away from the one-a-days and cheap brands.
- Water!!!! I want you to be consuming a gallon of water everyday.
- I don’t mind if you consume a little G2 Gatorade, but dilute one G2 with water into two bottles to limit sugar intake.
- Green tea (no Sugar)
- Coffee (no Sugar)
- Alcohol of any kind, especially NO BEER!!! Its empty calories we do not need
- Refined Carbs and Sugars
- Hydrogenated Anything!
- Creatine. This will give you extra energy to gain muscle and loose fat with faster results.
- Track Progress
- Take a picture of your physique on day one
- Weigh yourself
- Log your workout session ever day. What exercise? How much weight?, How many reps